The results are out! Among the 50 candidates, you may find the chosen ones to present their works at the Research Competition by AstraZeneca below.
(The evaluation was completely blind. There was no bias what-so-ever towards Katarzynas!)
If you are a participant, please read the Research Competition Guidelines very carefully!
The winners and runners-up in each Category (Basic Research and Clinical Research) will be awarded:
- Winners: 2000€ research grant sponsored by Fundação AstraZeneca
- Runners-up: 500€ research grant sponsored by Fundação AstraZeneca
- Internships at Champalimaud Foundation: Bruno Costa-Silva Lab (Basic Research Competition – 1 vacancy); Miguel Godinho Ferreira Lab | Rita Fior (Basic Research Competition – 1 vacancy); Prostate Department (Clinical Research Competition – 2 vacancies)
- Blocomed® Suture kits sponsored by Blocomed®
- Medical books sponsored by Elsevier® and Prata & Rodrigues Publicações
- A 1 year subscription to Osmosis®
- Fast-Track publication access in Acta Médica Portuguesa Student