With three great thematic modules, excellent speakers, a diversified cultural program and many novelties to be announced soon, will you skip the chance to register for the 9th AIMS Meeting?
Participants should register for the 9th AIMS Meeting through an online platform. Please read attentively the following information regarding the registration:
1. Vacancies are limited and, as you register for the congress, you should choose (on the section “Activities”) the type of participant you are:
– National FMUL Students
– Homestay Program – Receiving Students
– National non FMUL Students
– International Students
– Presenting Students
Students who choose a type of participant they do not fit in will be removed and lose their vacancy;
2. This registration will only ensure your vacancy in the congress. The order in which you will pick activities will be established in the future through a new registration in which only registered participants will be allowed to participate;
3. Although the choosing order won’t be defined in this first registration phase, we point out that vacancies are limited and advise you to register as soon as registration opens. Registration will open on December 8th, at 21:00 (Lisbon time).
4. After you register, you will have 7 days to pay the congress fee (40€). You can do it through bank transfer, MBWay or in cash (at Menina Antónia). If you fail to pay in 7 days, you will lose your vacancy, which will be assigned to the next person in the waiting list.
5. Students who aren’t able to get a vacancy when they register will be in a waiting list and will be called as soon as new vacancies arise.
6. We advise every student to sign up in the platform in advance and to immediately validate their registration; in this way, at 21:00 you will only need to fill in the information regarding the 9th AIMS Meeting.
7. We advise every student to sign in the platform between 20:30 and 20:50. Registration will only open at 21:00, but in this way we will be able to avoid an overload in the platform during the registration, allowing server adjustments to the number of users.
8. National and International Ambassadors should register like other students. The discount will be made later on.
9. Partners and the winners of Module Challenge, Ressonância Challenge and GAPIC Program should not register in this phase as your registration is already ensured. Nevertheless, you should register in the next phase, in which the choosing order for the activities will be defined.